Monday, December 21, 2009

Captain Planet inspired Planeteer Rings


You don't know this, but Captain Planet is my FAVORITE hero! So, in honor of the environment saving blue guy, i made Planeteer rings that will help summon the awesome power of CP, because the Power is YOURS! Lol, on that note...I made the Heart ring, Wind, and Earth. I have noooo idea why i made the heart ring, he's so incredibly useless.
The way i made these was from that kit above the rings picture. I got it from a gift exchange at my school, so I can't tell you where to exactly find them, I'm pretty sure you can find them at any craft store or maybe Target or Wal-mart...those kinds of stores lol.
With this kit you can make 10 rings, and it's fairly simple. If you have meteocre painting skills like I do (I'm more of a drawing person), then i recommend you just gluing pictures to the ring (what i did with the earth ring). So if you buy this kit or find any other ones, have fun!
PS. If you find another, even better one, then please comment me what and where :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers