Monday, December 21, 2009

Some crafts i didnt post!!




(far left) is a Mario hat i made, as you can tell, I'm even matching the outfit. This idea popped up to me whilst picking an outfit for school. The overalls is actually just a top, it used to be a dress but i chopped the skirt off and left the top. It's pretty cool since I'm not a dress person, and trying to bring overalls back. I actually made that hat before i was about to go to bed, but i ended up sleeping at 12! :O so, the lesson here is...if an idea sparks you..just write it down so it doesn't get in the way of your health...unless you're really passionate about it. Ok, so the bracelet next to that, is a Starburst wrapper bracelet. Pretty cool, huh? instead of using a clasp (because I'm poor) i used 3 strands of yellow embroidery floss instead. I like dangly bracelets anyways. I learned how to make this from this website here, so check it out :D
I got lots of complements on it and I'm sure if you try it you would too. It's frustrating because i only bought one regular sized pack of starburst, and for my arm, which is pretty small, required 2 packs! So i had to wait until the next day came along to buy another pack of starburst.
It was pretty funny when i got the next pack because it was during class, i offered everyone the candy, but i kept the wrappers in a neat little pile for the bracelet. My teacher looked pretty creeped out and took a double take when she saw me organizing my wrappers. lol.
Well that's all for this post. Feliz Navidad everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers